Over the past year, consumers have been clamoring for the best and brightest in multi-benefit makeup formulas. With its finger on the pulse of the beauty conversation, Julep continues its surge into the cosmetics arena with the next evolution in multitasking skincare. In late May 2013, Julep will introduce the first ever DD Creme and DD Concealer.This “dynamic do-all” beauty duo is the marriage of high-quality skincare and luxurious makeup, offering serious results in easy, one-step products.
Containing more coverage than a BB cream and more benefits than a CC cream, Julep’s DD Creme and DD Concealer are formulated to tackle signs of aging while diminishing fine lines, balancing uneven tone and protecting delicate areas of the face. Each product is ideal for the beauty-seeker looking for the qualities of a beauty balm with additional coverage for stubborn dark spots, age marks or blemishes. These lightweight formulas harness innovative ingredients for long-lasting benefits, making the DD Creme and DD Concealer truly unique.
- Julep’s DD Cremeoffers protection, anti-aging benefits, brightening agents and moisturizing ingredients in one easy formula:
- Matrixl® Synthe’ 6™ visibly helps improve fine lines for smoother and plumper skin
- Malvaceae Lipid Extract™ promotes a radiant and healthy glow by providing an even skin tone
- Synthe’ 6™ includes Hibiscus S. and Olive extracts to hydrate the skin
- SPF 25 protects the skin from harmful UV sun rays
- The Julep DD Concealerenhances complexion with added illuminating ingredients and anti-aging properties:
- Synovea HR (Hexylresorcinol) helps even and brightens skin tone, while acting as a powerful anti-oxidant to protect damaged areas of the skin
- Granpowder Lumiere Powder is a soft focus powder that scatters the light to help conceal wrinkles and visually minimize pore appearance
Two Simple Products for Advanced Skincare
Julep DD Creme offers buildable coverage with an ultra-smoothing finish, while providing SPF 25 for daily defense from the sun. The complementing DD Concealer disguises and diminishes the appearance of dark circles, discoloration, redness, blemishes, and other skin flaws with age-defying antioxidants to protect delicate and damage-prone areas of the face. Both products go beyond the original BB formulas with ingredients to moisturize, prime, perfect, and protect—both instantly and over time.
“Julep broke into the beauty space through our Maven program when we began including beauty exclusives like Julep mascara and lipstick for our subscribers to enjoy with their nail color,” says Jane Park , CEO and Founder of Julep. “We’ve received an overwhelming number of requests to broaden our reach in beauty, and a response to the multitasker makeup trend seemed a great place to start. Our loyal Mavens have inspired us to create truly revolutionary products we believe in, including the new DD Creme and Concealer.”
Julep’s DD Creme is available for pre-order now on www.Julep.com, and will be available for $36 per 1oz on May 25, 2013. Julep’s DD Concealer is also available for pre-order online, and will be available for $32 per .11oz beginning May 25, 2013. You can browse additional Julep beauty products and new launches including the Julep American Beauty Volumizing Mascara and the Julep Lipstick on www.Julep.com, with select collections available at Sephora and on QVC.