Lime Crime extended its coveted Diamond Crushers line with the California Love collection, featuring five all new lip toppers that transform wearers’ lips, eyes, and cheeks into a lustrous light show (MSRP $18). Inspired by Lime Crime CEO Doe Deere’s love for Los Angeles, each new shade is named after a memory that reminds her of California. “The California Love collection pays tribute to my favorite place in the entire world — beautiful sunny California,” explained Deere. “Each shade represents one of my favorite things about the Golden State and some of my most favorite memories made here.”
The lip toppers are smudge-proof, transfer-proof and can be worn alone or over any liquid lipstick. The collection includes 5 lustrous shades:
- L.A. – a mix of pink and orange to represent the blazing L.A. sunset
- Summer – sparkling peach that represents the “land of eternal summer”
- Unicorn – a mix of lavender and rainbow that serves as a reminder to be bold and to always stay true to oneself
- Heirloom – jewel-toned pinky red that reminds Doe of her grandmother’s earrings she brought with her to L.A. to remind her of where she came from
- Gemini – a duochrome that shifts from warm to cool in a flash and Doe’s zodiac sign
“My goal with the collection was to share California love, warmth, and sunshine with our fans no matter where in the world they are,” Deere concluded.
The 2017 summer collection features the same innovative water-based formula filled with light-reflective iridescent shimmers that dance and glisten as wearers move. Similar to Velvetines, Lime Crime’s signature liquid-to-matte lipstick line, Diamond Crushers are lightweight, last forever, and smell like dessert!
California Love Diamond Crushers are available individually or in a specially priced bundle (MSRP $64) on LimeCrime.com.