Bioré® Skincare is thrilled to announce that award-winning actress and beloved social media star Shay Mitchell will continue her role as Brand Ambassador for 2017 – the ultimate face of the pore-fecting, skin-clearing brand. Shay will continue to help support the brand’s line of iconic pore strips and charcoal products, Baking Soda cleansers – a best-seller that she helped launch last year – along with the new acne collection.
Shay began her career as a model, appearing in prestigious campaigns around the world, before deciding to shift her focus to acting. Currently, she’s the star of one of TVs most successful dramas, as well as the co-author of a popular young adult novel. Her outgoing energy, contagious enthusiasm and down-to-earth personality have made her a favorite on social media, where she currently boasts 15.4M Instagram followers. Shay’s half-Filipino heritage also makes her an enormous draw, connecting the brand with an even wider variety of consumers, as well as showcasing Bioré® Skincare’s commitment to diversity.
“I’m so excited to continue my partnership with Bioré® Skincare, a brand that has innovative products and ingredients that help me keep my skin looking picture perfect,” says Shay. “Bioré has always been a part of my skincare routine – it has never let me down.”
More About the Bioré® Skincare Products Shay Uses and Loves
- Deep Cleansing Pore Strips ($6.49): A skincare cult classic that works like a magnet to instantly lock onto and lift out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads in just one strip.
- Baking Soda Pore Cleanser ($7.99): Pop the bubbly! Harnessing the cleansing power of baking soda, this liquid daily cleanser provides a deep, exfoliating clean without being rough on dry spots. It’s also ideal for those with combination skin.
- Baking Soda Cleansing Scrub ($9.99): Get fizzy with it! A unique powder formula that foams up on contact with water, gently exfoliating while tiny bubbles dive deep into pores to break up oil and impurities. Pores are left amazingly clean, soft and oh-so-smooth.
- Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips ($6.49): Be magnetic! These special charcoal-formulated strips suck out deep-down dirt, oil and blackheads, leaving skin feeling fresh, clean and 3x less oily.
- Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser ($7.99): Draw out the dirt! A combination of natural charcoal and Bioré® Skincare’s Skin Purifying Technology gives this cleanser the power to get pores twice as clean after just one use. Ideal for those with oily skin.
- Self Heating One Minute Mask ($7.99): Turn up the heat! This thermal mask warms to open pores in one hot minute, drawing out and dissolving 2.5 times more dirt, oil and surface toxins than a basic cleanser.
- Pore Penetrating Charcoal Bar ($6.49): A charcoal-infused cleansing bar that draws out impurities, gently exfoliates skin and leaves the complexion feeling tingly fresh thanks to natural peppermint oil. Feel the deep clean in every last pore!
- Charcoal Pore Minimizer ($8.99): Back off big PORES®! Infused with natural charcoal and micro-crystals, this innovative polisher pulls out pore-clogging dirt and oil while also instantly diminishing the appearance of pores.
- Baking Soda Acne Scrub ($6.49): Formulated for combination skin, this cleansing scrub gently exfoliates with smooth spherical beads and baking soda to remove pore-clogging dead skin cells, while treating existing acne and banishing future breakouts with salicylic acid.
- Charcoal Acne Scrub ($6.49): In addition to oil-absorbing charcoal, acne-fighting salicylic acid, and proprietary technology that allows for deep cleaning without over-drying, this powerful scrub for oily skin contains exfoliating beads and skin-polishing micro crystals that clear away dead skin cells without irritating skin or stripping it of moisture.
- Charcoal Acne Clearing Cleanser ($6.49): A refreshing, daily liquid cleanser that achieves a deep, pore-clearing clean without over-drying, stripping skin, or causing irritation. Natural charcoal absorbs oil, while salicylic acid treats existing pimples and prevents new ones from popping up.
Bioré® Skincare products may be purchased in select food, drug, and mass merchant stores. For more information, visit www.biore.com.